Dook Dook Ferret Magazine is the premiere magazine publication on ferrets worldwide. Its intention is to keep ferret owners in the loop on the latest news in the ferret community, as well as helping them keep their ferrets happy and healthy. Articles are written and checked by knowledgable ferret owners, experts (vets and scientists). 5% of our revenue goes toward helping ferret shelters.
In this issue you will read and learn:
- CBD oil and pets: Exploring the science
- How useful is the ferret grimace scale?
- A medical miracle: How Zelda became the first ferret to get a pacemaker
- A perfect storm: How a sylvatic plague is challenging efforts to save the black-footed ferret
- Over the rainbow bridge: How to help your survivors cope
- Bonnie the ferret does a “locker search” at Dawson Middle School
- New feature! Ferret toys with Bruce – Bruce Fisher reviews the Per Trade round snuffle mat
- Preventing and treating ear mites
- A free gift! Seth Pywell’s F3 training system for ferret, mink, and other mustelids
- Should you give your ferret away?