Dook Dook Ferret Magazine is the premiere magazine publication on ferrets worldwide. Its intention is to keep ferret owners in the loop on the latest news in the ferret community, as well as helping them keep their ferrets happy and healthy. Articles are written and checked by knowledgable ferret owners, experts (vets and scientists). 5% of our revenue goes toward helping ferret shelters.
In this issue you will read and learn:
- How Happy Is Your Ferret?
- Insulinoma in Ferrets
- It’s Getting Hot in Here: What’s the Best Temperature for Your Ferret? By Bob Church
- Male vs. Female Ferrets: What’s the Difference?
- Solitary or Not: Are European Polecats the Only Ancestor of Modern Ferrets?
- Ferret First Aid
- When to Break Up Ferret Fighting
- Ferrets Legalized in Washington, D.C.
- Revisiting Marie’s Ferrets
- Our Members Share Their Best Ferret Sleeping Pictures
- Motorhome Adventures with a Ferret
- Ferrets in the Outdoors
- And much more!