Dook Dook Ferret Magazine is the premiere magazine publication on ferrets worldwide. Its intention is to keep ferret owners in the loop on the latest news in the ferret community, as well as helping them keep their ferrets happy and healthy. Articles are written and checked by knowledgable ferret owners, experts (vets and scientists). 5% of our revenue goes toward helping ferret shelters.
In this issue you will read and learn:
- Raw or Kibble? What Science Says about What to Feed Your Ferret
- Managing the Impossible? Feeding a Ferret Shelter a Fully Raw Diet
- Ferrets and the Business of Flu Research
by Dr. Rose-Anne Meissner, PhD
- An Unholy Union: The Relationship between Vets and Corporate Pet Food Companies
- To Cage or Not to Cage: Deciding Whether to Let Your Ferret Free Roam
- Suit Filed Against Champion Petfoods, Maker of Orijen and Acana
- Adventures with the Bandit
- Ferreting Out the Secrets of the Brain
- How Often Should You Replace a Suprelorin® F (Deslorelin Acetate) Implant?