Dook Dook Ferret Magazine is the premiere magazine publication on ferrets worldwide. Its intention is to keep ferret owners in the loop on the latest news in the ferret community, as well as helping them keep their ferrets happy and healthy. Articles are written and checked by knowledgable ferret owners, experts (vets and scientists). 5% of our revenue goes toward helping ferret shelters.
In this issue you will read and learn:
- Looking back at Dook Dook’s two years by Stephanie Warzecha, Courtney Stoker, and Dr. Rose-Anne Meissner
- Want to save lives? Donate your ferret’s blood by Dr. Lynne Boggs and Courtney Stoker
- How to clean a ferret cage
- We asked you: How would you describe owning a ferret to someone in just one sentence?
- How to bond with your ferret
- Ferret games for enrichment and bonding
- What we know about how ferrets sleep
- Hunting with ferrets
- A record from Greenwood Ferretentiary