Dook Dook Ferret Magazine is the premiere magazine publication on ferrets worldwide. Its intention is to keep ferret owners in the loop on the latest news in the ferret community, as well as helping them keep their ferrets happy and healthy. Articles are written and checked by knowledgable ferret owners, experts (vets and scientists). 5% of our revenue goes toward helping ferret shelters.
In this issue you will read and learn:
- The Future of Ferret-World
- Will black-footed ferrets return to Thunder Basin National Grassland?
- Ferret heartworm disease
IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
- The ferret giving tree: A history
- Keeping your ferrets safe during the holidays
- How to wrap a gift
- Getting fluffy for winter: A scientific look at seasonal coat variation in ferrets
- Should you get a baby ferret or an adult?
- Determining a kit’s age
- How to take care of baby ferrets
- What’s your cutest baby ferret story?
- Using genetic analysis to identify ferret-polecat hybrids and save the European polecat
- How to care for a disabled ferret
- Ferret travel in the post-Brexit world is still fuzzy
- Ferret tattoos
- Am I getting another ferret?
- And much more!